West Monroe, LA
The prevention of accidents and injuries to RAB Inc., employees, employees of the client, other contractors, subcontractors, and the general public is the first consideration in the operation of our business. No phase of our operations or administration is of greater importance than accident prevention. No job is so important, and no client request so urgent, that we cannot take time to perform our work safely. Accordingly, our policy is as follows:
- Furnish work places free from recognized hazards which are likely to cause death, injury, or illness.
- Comply fully with all laws regulating employee safety and health.
- Recognize the priority of safety and health factors where there may be competition with economic factors.
- Provide a professional staff to support safety and health programs.
- Hold every level of management accountable for the safety performance of their activity and regularly measure their achievement in controlling accidents and injuries.
- Provide safety training for employees and require that they apply safety policies and procedures diligently and consistently.
- Monitor progress toward a safer and healthier workplace environment on a regular basis.
The elimination of accidents is a total corporation commitment shared by every RAB, Inc. employee.